As a woman who works full time and then comes home to Mommy mode, I try to keep my workouts as efficient as possible. Here is a quick leg burning circuit that I did last night! It takes less than 30 minutes and I felt the burn after the 1st set! I give myself 60 seconds to complete each workout before moving on to the next. If I complete the workout in 30 seconds, I get to rest for the remaining 30 seconds.
- Barbell Squat – 12 (Modification: squats without weights or goblet squats if you have a dumbbell)
- Side lunges with resistance band – 8 each side (Modification: side lunges)
- Side Squats on Bosu Ball – 10 each side (This is a fast pace side to side jump into squat position where one leg is on the ball at a time)
- Leg lifts – 14 (Using a Yoga Mat or laying on a weight bench)
- Reverse lunges – 10 each side
Some of my favorite workout brands include Gap, Zella, and Nike. All winter I have had to wear a sweatshirt over my cute gym outfits. The last couple of days have been 50 so I am loving not to have to rock as many layers! I use to rock old t-shirts and sweats to workout but honestly, cute gym clothes just get me a little more excited to get moving!